Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Alarm Bells are going off!

Well I’m getting a little bored with my story so far, I should have condensed it more, but I felt the need to give some background before getting to the part where I went and lived on the communal ranch/vineyard.

So I’ll still get to that but I’m going to take a break right now. There is too much going on right now. I am seeing the warning signs growing louder and stronger each day and I’m concerned because nobody seems to notice. Let me bring some things to your attention in case you are one of those people who is not seeing and hearing the alarm bells.

There are so many alarms going off its hard to know where to start and how to finish. Financial matters have always been an interest of mine so I’ll start there.

Did you know that when Reagan took office 1% of the population owned 37% of the Nations wealth? Of course that 1% is 75% Republican. When the Bush-Quayle term ended 12 years later that 1% owned 57% of the nations wealth. I guess we can thank trickle down economics for that.

It gets worse, by this January 2005, the percentage has mushroomed to 70%. You can read about this here.

Can you sit back for a minute and imagine what kind of power and control that gives to just 1% of the people? Do you even think for a second that our government isn’t controlled by this 1%? It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Did you know the Patriot Act is being used to used to implement currency controls? They are not satisfied with their 70%, they want to make sure no one is going move any of their wealth outside of the country.

Check this out: Patriot Act Being Used To Implement Currency Controls

For you Bible types:
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. [Revelation 13:16, 17]

1 comment:

Ottawa Pocket Watches said...

Fantastic blog! Keep on writing. It's good for the soul.