Sunday, February 06, 2005

Super Sunday

Well here it is, Superbowl Sunday, and I have to be on the lookout. I know the Watchers and the Writer won’t be watching it so someone has to. Its all part of the bread and circus thing they got going on here behind the lines.

I know today no one will be thinking much about the real issues facing us today; it’s the perfect day to be on the lookout.

I remember Superbowl I, I was in Junior High and my brother and I had a paper route, it was 1967. We pooled our money and had bought an old used black and white TV for $15 so we could have TV in our room. It wasn’t a very good picture, but it was cool to watch it in our bedroom.

Now days you can usually find 3 or 4 TV’s in a house, and this year you can bet there will be a lot of big screen high definition TV’s tuned into the game.

January is always a big month for TV sales, the circus will be in full swing today, a good day to be on the lookout.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Report any wardrobe malfunctions immediately! ;-) Sorry, I couldn't resist...