Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Things to Lookout for

I’ve been on the lookout sometime for some indications for a clue on the current state of affairs here on our planet. One thing that has come to my attention is things that happen, but are not reported in the media and news outlets. To me this indicates something that deserves special attention.

Why is that you ask? Well to me it is an indication that there is something going on that the powers that be (PTB) don’t want me to notice or know about. There are number of subjects that fit this scenario, such as HAARP or UFO’s.

Probably everyone is familiarly with those subjects to degree. Though I bet no one really has a clue about what HAARP is about, and UFO’s of course don’t exist. It seems the PTB have been very successful in their attempts to keep these topics off the front burner, where I feel they belong.

There are so many reports of UFO’s by credible people, that a thinking person just cannot dismiss them out of hand. It seems this subject will get a new treatment by Peter Jennings. The UFO Phenomenon -- Seeing Is Believing Two-Hour Primetime Special Airs Thursday, Feb. 24 at 8 p.m.

That should be interesting to watch. Some people think that the presence of extra terrestrials are here to save us from ourselves. There is a recent article on rense.com by Henry Markow in which he discusses this angle.

Personally, I think there is enough evidence, if you search for it, to indicate that our planet has always been watched over by beings higher up on the food chain than humans. I know how we manage those beings that are below us on the food chain.

HAARP is another thing we should be wondering about. It is a strange technology that has been developed with little or no fanfare. Makes me wonder what the heck is going on here?

So that’s my report today from my lookout station, it seems there is much to be on the lookout for.

No comments: